Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

IduntKnow IduntKnow

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars October 21, 2005

Well,it's different

You should chance your movies name to Different shapes or something like that,because IduntKnow doesn't tell much about the movie.Cool movie,it's nice too see something different sometimes.Make more random movies.7/10

Peach's missed part 1 rmk Peach's missed part 1 rmk

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars October 21, 2005

Not bad

Where's the second part?Second scene was really short,you should make it little longer.If you're making or going to make the second part please hurry up with it,i want to see the what's going to happen on the next part.Not bad,just a bit short.

Tekno's Madness Tribute Tekno's Madness Tribute

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars October 21, 2005

Keep up the good work

Nice madness movie,almost as good as Krinkel's.Could you make another,just a longer one,or add more enemies.If you're going to make another movie,put some better music on it next time.Thanks for making such a great movie Tekno.9/10

Mouse Avoider Mouse Avoider

Rated 4 / 5 stars October 21, 2005

Hard

Pretty hard game,if you don't cheat.I enjoyed this game,i've always liked this kind of games,they're challencing and hard.I guess you should make another or add more levels,atleast i would like that.This is going to my favorites.8/10

Ultimate Potato Ultimate Potato

Rated 4 / 5 stars September 29, 2005

Potato

For 14 year old,you're pretty good at making games and movies.I'm not trying to cheat,but you should tell the cheats for secret weapons.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 28, 2005

Good

Thanks for making this game easier,btw,how many levels there is in total?Addictive game.Are you going to make Air Defence 4?Congrats on getting Daily first.